Account manager (Game Aggregator)
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SOFTSWISS is based in Belarus, where it counts 1000+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
About the product:
SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator is a solution for online casino websites that allows them to acquire gaming content from a number of game producers through one integration.
There are two ways for a casino to get games: they have to work either directly with the producers or with their partners – game aggregators. The second option is a common practice since the casino’s one-time effort to integrate into the game aggregator pays off with thousands of games becoming available at once.
Currently, we provide games for over 300 domains. To date, our portfolio consists of over 60 game vendors that are available through the Game Aggregator. In total it’s more than 10,000 games to choose from. But it’s not about the size – it’s about the quality and stability of our software.
- Establish and develop strong long-term relationships with clients and key persons on client’s side
- Understand client business specifics and how it operates
- In collaboration with client’s key persons identify potential issues and problems client business may face to propose solutions to solve them
- Analyze client’s business and client’s competitors projects to identify and propose new potential business developments opportunities to the client
- Analyze and track key projects metrics
- Be responsible for the general client satisfaction
- Resolve ongoing issues and problems
- Prepare reports and invoices
- Written and spoken English ~B2
- Russian language ~B2
- Strong communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Previous experience with creating and implementing strong relationships with clients
- 1+ years in account management and/or customer success management
- Full-time schedule
- Opportunity to join one of the most progressive and fast-growing IT spheres
- We are working in dynamic constantly growing business terms: developed processes, opportunity to influence outcomes and share experiences, quality not quantity
- Relocation opportunities
- Medical insurance + 25 days of vacation + 5 SICK DAYS
- Professional training, English courses.
Your application for Senior Account manager (Game Aggregator) submitted successfully.