Analyst (Marketing Department)
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients.
SOFTSWISS is based in Poland, Georgia, Malta, and Belarus and counts 1300+ people, with an official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are the Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
- Analysis of external and internal business environment: competitors, market trends, marketing and sales funnel conversions, etc.
- Translation of analytical data into business recommendations and strategic insights.
- Calculating business cases and validating initiatives based on defined metrics.
- Tracking marketing campaigns through all communication channels on an ongoing basis.
- Regular reporting on KPIs of the marketing department, preparing presentations.
- Interaction with business development and product development teams.
- Searching for new areas of growth, improvement, and innovation (growth hacking).
- Work on ad hoc requests.
- Higher education (preferably marketing, economics).
- 5 years experience in a large company (preferably IT) in a marketing department, in a similar position.
- Proven business analysis skills coupled with the ability to translate input into well-structured recommendations and insights.
- Understanding key lead acquisition, web analytics, social media, and PR metrics.
- Advanced use of Excel, PowerPoint, data visualization programs and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods will be a plus.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to walk the extra mile.
- Upper-intermediate/advanced level of spoken and written English.
- Full-time position.
- Great community of software development experts and other industry professionals.
- Highly-competitive compensation, motivation, benefits and social programs.
- Salary is officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks.
- Ability to work remotely from other countries and our international offices.
- Medical insurance + 25 days of vacation + 5 SICK DAYS.
Your application for Senior Analyst (Marketing Department) submitted successfully.