SOFTSWISS is a top company focused on the iGaming industry, providing an umbrella solution for large gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sportsbook Platform, Affiliate Engine, and casino games under the BGaming brand.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – foundation year
- 1200+ people in the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 150M+ € generated via our software monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
- Strong experience with public cloud infrastructure
- 8+ years of experience working with specific technology domains such as Software Development, Systems Engineering, Cloud Computing, Infrastructure, Networking, Security, Data, and Analytics
- 3+ years of experience designing, implementing, or consulting in applications and infrastructures
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical audiences and executive-level stakeholders and clients
- 7+ years experience in enterprise IT applications
- 2+ years of hands-on Software Development, Systems Administration, DevOps Engineering, Network Administration, Systems Architecture, IT Security, or other relevant technical disciplines
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field of study; or equivalent experience
- English B1+ level
Optional Skills & Experience
- Programming or Scripting Languages such as Ruby, Python, or Golang
- Data Storage
- Information Retrieval
- Distributed Computing
- Large-Scale System Design
- Cloud-specific patterns and technologies
- AWS Service Selection
- System Security
- Operating Systems such as Linux, Windows, Ubuntu, or Unix
- AWS Certifications are nice to have
- Architecting, building, and maintaining cost-efficient, scalable cloud environments for the organization
- Understanding business objectives of the company and creating cloud-based solutions to facilitate those objectives
- Moving archaic systems into the cloud for more efficiency within the organization – aka digital transformation
- Keeping cloud environments secure and preventing downtime or security breaches
- Determining the risk associated with third-party platforms or frameworks
- Looking for ways to improve operations within company to digitize common tasks
- Designing, building, and maintaining internal cloud applications for the organization
- Transferring data and internal processes to cloud architecture
- Keeping data leakage and downtime to an absolute minimum
- Keeping up to date on best practices in cloud computing and making improvements to the cloud infrastructure of their company or organization
- Communicating with internal teams, like Sales, Operations, and IT
- Communicate with stakeholders and build applications to meet project needs
- Making hardware and software recommendations for the organization, based on needs of the project and organization
What we offer
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior AWS Architect submitted successfully.