SOFTSWISS is eager to hire a Brand Manager to join its B2B marketing team. We are a verdant group of marketers with mixed backgrounds and experience. We work on promoting the SOFTSWISS suite of iGaming brands, products and solutions to an international audience and are always learning something new about marketing, iGaming, and IT in general. We would love for you to bring something new to the table and learn with us.
- Participation in the development and execution Brand Marketing strategy aimed to increase awareness and the brand image associations.
- Analyse market trends and competitive landscape to investigate opportunities for growth.
- Align internal and external communication with the company’s targets and brand positioning.
- Effective project leadership and project management. Proactive participation in cross-functional project teamwork.
- Handle budget and document flow for activities.
- Maintenance of Brand targets achievement.
- Analyse of KPIs and report on projects effectiveness.
- Higher education (preferably marketing, information and communication).
- 2+ years’ experience in the marketing department in a brand manager or marketing manager.
- Being able to adapt and change directions in an instant.
- High level of responsibility, punctuality, initiative, proactivity and communication skills.
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving and multitasking skills, stress resistance and a willingness to walk the extra mile.
- Advanced level of spoken and written English.
- Advanced use of Excel, Power Point, Google Docs.
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
Your application for Senior Brand Manager submitted successfully.