Brand Team Lead (Employer Brand)
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients.
SOFTSWISS is based in Poland, Georgia, Malta, and Belarus and counts 1300+ people, with an official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are the Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
- Develop and execute Employer Brand Marketing strategy aimed to increase awareness and strengthen the image and reputation of the company.
- Align internal and external communication with the company’s vision, mission, corporate values and brand positioning.
External communication channels: digital, PR, classic ATL, BTL (events), etc.
Internal communication channels: newsletters, SMM, blogs, etc.
- Work in close partnership with Human Resources to execute marketing initiatives from concept to execution.
- Remote management and development of the Employer Brand marketing team.
- Budgeting and Employer Brand marketing budget control.
- Maintenance of Employer Brand marketing targets achievement.
- Analyse KPIs and report on projects effectiveness.
- Higher education (preferably marketing, information and communication).
- 5+ years’ experience in a large company in the marketing department in managerial position.
- Solid knowledge in brand marketing and marketing strategy development.
- Being able to adapt and change directions in an instant.
- High level of responsibility, punctuality, initiative, proactivity and communication skills.
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving and multitasking skills, stress resistance and a willingness to walk the extra mile.
- Advanced level of spoken and written English.
- Advanced use of Excel, Power Point, Google Docs.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year.
- Sports program compensation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Brand Team Lead (Employer Brand) submitted successfully.