We are looking for a Business analyst with 3+ years of hands-on experience in BA activities to join our Business Portal product.
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,200+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
We are building a large business portal with Bitrix technology. The portal will serve SOFTSWISS employees, managers and clients. It will help us operate business, coordinate work with clients, submit data and access important business information.
We need a Business Analyst to supply requirements to the development team. Business Analyst should organize work with various business representatives, understand their needs and translate to the language of the development team, work with designer, support developers and QA through the entire software development lifecycle to deliver a high quality product to the users.
- Translation business ideas into well-structured requirements
- Formalization, documentation and visualization of requirements
- Digest complex requirements and convert into acceptance criteria
- Coordination of requirements with the business stakeholders
- Interaction with the development team
- Development and maintenance of the documentation
- Planning and monitoring of BA process and activities.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in BA activities
- Proven business and systems analysis skills coupled with the ability to translate input into well-structured requirements
- Good knowledge of the main notations of visual modelling
- Sufficient knowledge and experience in Agile-based methodologies
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to walk the extra mile
- Good understanding of technologies and principles of building modern web applications
- Experience with projects related to development of online business applications
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result;
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team;
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Business analyst submitted successfully.