- Translation business ideas into well-structured requirements
- Formalization, documentation and visualization of requirements
- Digest complex requirements and convert into acceptance criteria
- Coordination of requirements with the business stakeholders
- Interaction with the development team
- Development and maintenance of the documentation
- Planning and monitoring of BA process and activities.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in BA activities
- Proven business and systems analysis skills coupled with the ability to translate input into well-structured requirements
- Good knowledge of the main notations of visual modelling
- Sufficient knowledge and experience in Agile-based methodologies
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to walk the extra mile
- Good understanding of technologies and principles of building modern web applications
- Experience with e-commerce projects or projects related to the development of online business applications
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program.
Thank you for your application and desire to join SOFTSWISS! Our Talent Acquisition team will review it and contact you if your qualifications match our needs for this role.
Meanwhile, we encourage you to learn more about our company: visit our website and follow us on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram). If you are not selected for this position, we encourage you to watch SOFTSWISS Careers as we constantly grow and add new roles."Go Home