Business Analyst (RnD)
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SOFTSWISS is based in Belarus, where it counts 1400+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform and various casino games under BGaming brand.
- Assist Product Owner in defining project goals and scope
- Translate business ideas into well-structured requirements
- Elicit, analyse and specify requirements
- Keep requirements up do date
- Formalise requirements in a format of user stories
- Digest complex requirements and convert requirements into acceptance criteria
- Coordinate requirements with business stakeholders
- Interact with the development team, keep the transparency in requirements understanding
- Develop and maintain documentation
- Plan and monitor BA processes and activities.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in BA activities
- Proven business and systems analysis skills coupled with the ability to translate input into well-structured requirements
- Good knowledge of the main notations of visual modelling (BPMN, UML)
- Sufficient knowledge of Agile-based methodologies
- Experience working in Agile software development
- Competency in Atlassian software development and collaboration tools, including JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent communicator in both English and Russian
- Good leadership and social skills to cooperate well with other team members
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to walk the extra mile
- Good understanding of technologies and principles of building modern web applications
- Ability to operate independently, and as part of a team.
Nice to have
- Experience with data structures
- Experience working with API documentation
- Experience with UX prototyping tools such as Axure
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Business Analyst (RnD) submitted successfully.