SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1200+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
Join SOFTSWISS to develop and excel the best-in-class Online Casino Platform with the state of art technology and top industry experts!
- Translation business ideas into well-structured requirements
- Formalization, documentation and visualization of requirements
- Digest complex requirements and convert into acceptance criteria
- Coordination of requirements with the business stakeholders
- Interaction with the development team
- Development and maintenance of the documentation
- Planning and monitoring of BA process and activities.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in BA activities
- Proven business and systems analysis skills coupled with the ability to translate input into well-structured requirements
- Good knowledge of the main notations of visual modelling
- Sufficient knowledge and experience in Agile-based methodologies
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving skills, and a willingness to walk the extra mile
- Good understanding of technologies and principles of building modern web applications
- English of the B1+ level
Nice to have
Experience with e-commerce projects or projects related to the development of online business applications
What we offer:
- Possibility to work in the co-working office space or remotely (outside the country as well)
- Relocate options with company support
- Salary is above the market level
- Top hardware and additional equipment provided
- Free English lessons
- 4 paid sick days, 1 day off and 20 workdays vacation
- Referral program
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
Your application for Senior Business Analyst submitted successfully.