The SOFTSWISS Marketing Department is eager to hire a Content Manager and Copywriter as part of the Content Marketing Team. We work on promoting the SOFTSWISS suite of iGaming software products and solutions to an international audience. This is an interdisciplinary position, where you will be a shared asset between several marketing and product teams. Candidates must be ready to communicate with offline and online teams and be involved in creating processes where they may see gaps.
- Generate content ideas for short-form and long-form pieces and flesh out the content for said pieces
- Write copy and manage content for the SOFTSWISS corporate website as well as its other websites
- Create copy for a number of formats, distribution channels, and end goals (emails, website copy, press releases, case studies, sales copy, digital ads copy, and more)
- Work closely with the task and requirements of PR & Events, Brand Marketing, Employer Brand, Digital Marketing, Design, SEO, and web development teams all the while managing the monthly roadmap of the Content Marketing Team
- Contribute to the ongoing management, maintenance, and optimisation of the brand’s website as well as performance and analytics
- 2 years experience in copywriting
- You can write coherent and concise copy
- You have a portfolio to boast; the portfolio must be a website, a curated online drive folder, or a single accessible document with clear examples and references as to where the material was published
- You feel confident reporting on data, writing for multiple content formats and audiences
- You have a good understanding of web metrics and SEO – words like H1, meta title and meta description do not frighten you. You have a certificate in Google Analytics or have prior experience with using the platform
- English: Upper-Intermediate (B2, C1 or even C2); don’t tell us you are a C1 speaker unless you can back it up; knowledge of Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and/or Russian is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree (linguistics, marketing, journalism, media), unless you are just a darn good writer or an experienced marketer, that is =]
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
Let us know you are out there if:
- You know how to uncover value by asking the right questions
- You are a manager – you can deal with stress, work with tight or chaotic deadlines, use arguments and empathy, and take responsibility for your actions
- You have worked in a corporate environment or IT environment before and are okay with extensive guidelines, manuals, and policies
- You do a lot of reading and likely have more email subscriptions and saved articles than you can count
- You feel confident about communicating with multiple teams and doing your own research
• Opportunity to join one of the most progressive and fast-growing IT spheres.
• Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result.
• Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off + 20 working days of vacation.
• Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
• Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
• Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
Thank you for your application and desire to join SOFTSWISS! Our Talent Acquisition team will review it and contact you if your qualifications match our needs for this role.
Meanwhile, we encourage you to learn more about our company: visit our website and follow us on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram). If you are not selected for this position, we encourage you to watch SOFTSWISS Careers as we constantly grow and add new roles."Go Home