Creator / Creative Lead
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients.
SOFTSWISS is based in Poland, Georgia, Malta, and Belarus and counts 1300+ people, with an official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are the Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
- Work in close partnership with the Brand team to produce new ideas for branding and all types of marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Create and implement tailored marketing ideas based on marketing strategy.
- Manage internal brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all communication is brand appropriate.
- Supervise the Design team.
- Higher education in art, marketing, communications, journalism, and other relevant fields.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position, preferably focused on digital communication and/or B2B.
- A solid understanding of design, copyright, and web practices.
- In-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing communication.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Being able to adapt and change directions in an instant.
- High level of responsibility, punctuality, initiative and proactivity.
- Strong can-do attitude, problem-solving and multitasking skills, stress resistance and a willingness to walk the extra mile.
- Advanced level of spoken and written English.
- Advanced use of Excel, Power Point, Google Docs and graphic design programs.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year.
- Sports program compensation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Creator / Creative Lead submitted successfully.