DB Engineer / PostgreSQL (Game Aggregator)
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SOFTSWISS is based in Belarus, where it counts 1400+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
About the product:
SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator is a solution for online casino websites that allows them to acquire gaming content from a number of game producers through one integration.
There are two ways for a casino to get games: they have to work either directly with the producers or with their partners – game aggregators. The second option is a common practice since the casino’s one-time effort to integrate into the game aggregator pays off with thousands of games becoming available at once.
Currently, we provide games for over 300 domains. To date, our portfolio consists of over 60 game vendors that are available through the Game Aggregator. In total it’s more than 10,000 games to choose from. But it’s not about the size – it’s about the quality and stability of our software.
- 3+ years of experience in database administration
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL
- Experienced with complex SQL query construction
- Experience in database design and development
- Experienced with database architecture development
- Experienced with database monitoring and management
- Intermediate+ level of spoken and written English
It’ll be nice if you have
- Experience with MongoDB and other NoSQL databases
- Experience with ClickHouse OLAP
In this role, you will
- Optimize queries for various applications and services
- Set up monitoring, monitor, detect, and correct poor performing queries and processes
- Optimize overall database performance through intelligent indexing, partitioning, normalization, process redesign, and performance tuning
- Provide database support, troubleshoot database issues
- Update versions of databases with minimal downtime
- Maintain database high availability and ensure all production databases work properly
- Develop, contribute to, and improve our standard database development and architecture practices and styles
- Participate in the design of highly efficient and scalable database architecture on PostgreSQL
- Present ideas articulately, concisely, politely, and meaningfully to team members and stakeholders at all levels through speech and writing
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off + 20 working days of vacation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers
Your application for Senior DB Engineer / PostgreSQL (Game Aggregator) submitted successfully.