SOFTSWISS is eager to hire a Designer to join its B2B marketing team. We are a verdant group of marketers with mixed backgrounds and experience. We work on promoting the SOFTSWISS suite of iGaming brands, products and solutions to an international audience and are always learning something new about marketing, iGaming, and IT in general. We would love for you to bring something new to the table and learn with us.
- Development (80%) and adaptation (20%) of advertising materials based on brand guidelines for social networks, website, other digital media (for example, animated banners) and offline media.
- Implementation and compliance with VisId standards to maintain a unified visual image of brands.
- Transforming brand values and marketing goals into clear, compelling visuals.
- Support for the daily operation of the marketing department through the preparation of the necessary visual materials (templates, presentations, ad hoc requests).
- Collaboration with teams within the company to complete tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Professional education, work experience of at least 3 years.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and
- Must have experience with motion design and video editing (After Effects, etc.)
- Knowledge of UI/UX trends, web design and graphic design.
- Skills in working with brand guidelines and converting marketing goals into visual materials.
- Experience in creating visual materials for multi-channel advertising campaigns.
- Proficiency in English at the Upper-Intermediate level.
- High motivation, positive thinking, ability to cope with multitasking, mindfulness, stress resistance.
What we offer:
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers
Your application for Senior Designer submitted successfully.