SOFTSWISS is a rapidly growing IT product company which always welcomes professionals in various areas of IT and iGaming to join the team. We are looking for highly motivated and goal-oriented individuals who are willing to share their thoughts and ideas with like-minded people and get additional knowledge and experience in return.
- Develop, implement and manage hyperlocal, regional, and national Google Ads campaigns that provide targeted website traffic, leads, and sales for the B2B segment.
- Conduct keyword research and create SEM strategies based on stated business goals.
- Create high-performing PPC ads and landing pages that drive conversions.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of paid search campaigns.
- Monitor and adjust budgets in accordance with established plans.
- Provide Efficient communication of information and create regular reports on campaign results.
- Work closely with the SEO/Content Marketing team to develop highly effective integrated marketing campaigns.
- Manage account blocking risks and develop solutions for their re-launch,
- Ability to work with Google Tag Manager and, together with the Research & Analytics department, build the correct tracking of actions on landing pages.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience in online gambling, adult, medicine and other regulated niches strict Google Ads policies.
- Experience in SEO campaign development, WordPress development.
- At least 3 years of professional experience managing all aspects of Google PPC campaigns, ideally in an agency environment.
- Google AdWords / Google Analytics certifications.
- Excellent speaking and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with remote teams.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/ Google Sheets.
- Strong project management skills, can-do attitude, problem-solving and multitasking skills, stress resistance, and a willingness to walk the extra mile.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Agility to adapt and quickly change vectors.
- High level of responsibility, punctuality, initiative, proactivity, and communication skills.
- High level of spoken and written English (B2).
• Opportunity to join one of the most progressive and fast-growing IT spheres.
• Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result.
• Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off + 20 working days of vacation.
• Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
• Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
• Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
Thank you for your application and desire to join SOFTSWISS! Our Talent Acquisition team will review it and contact you if your qualifications match our needs for this role.
Meanwhile, we encourage you to learn more about our company: visit our website and follow us on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram). If you are not selected for this position, we encourage you to watch SOFTSWISS Careers as we constantly grow and add new roles."Go Home