Digital Marketing Team Lead
SOFTSWISS is an international award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and sports betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,400+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 7B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 5M+ monthly active players
- Creation of SMM and Digital brand strategies; ensuring and monitoring their implementation.
- SMM: content strategy, increasing the effectiveness of targeting (lead generation), developing new channels.
- Digital: campaign planning (banner and video advertising) aimed at lead generation, interaction with Digital agencies; search for new tools.
- Analysis of effectiveness, advertising campaigns through Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrica, Facebook Analytics, etc., preparation of reports.
- Optimize SMM and Digital costs, achieve planned targets and increase the efficiency of channel investments.
- Tracking key industry trends.
- Management of the Digital Marketing team and development of this function in the company.
- Organization of interaction with teams within the company for the effective implementation of tasks
- Higher education (marketing, economics, journalism, information and communication).
- 5 years of experience in a leadership position.
- Deep knowledge of the specifics and experience with SMM, PPC, SEO, Google Analytics, etc.
- Competent written and oral speech: Russian, English (Advanced level).
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team, perseverance, multitasking, creativity.
- High level of people management skills, setting goals and managing cross-functional teams.
- Highly motivated, proactive and multi-tasking.
- High level of responsibility, flexibility, stress resistance.
- Experience in promoting products and services regulated by law (betting, alcohol, gambling, etc.) will be an advantage.
- Experienced PC user
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result;
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team;
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers
Your application for Senior Digital Marketing Team Lead submitted successfully.