Delivery Officer (Payment Gateway)
We are FinTech startup orientated on iGaming clients. We are part of our big family – SOFTSWISS.
FinTeqHub is a PCI DSS certified product for online businesses that provides access to integrations with various payment systems through a single platform. The application allows businesses to create and manage requests for financial transactions, set up processing rules, and provide analytical summaries of financial flows.Here at FinTeqHub we are rethinking the concept of payment gateway solutions and creating an innovative approach to payment system integration. We make the management of payments processing is transparent, stable and flexible.
Our team is a group of professionals with great experience. We believe in team spirit and people. The company and the team do everything so that like-minded colleagues love their work and achieve high results both in product development and in personal growth.
We are looking for organized, business-oriented Chief Process/Delivery Officer. As our product are transforming from a startup to a serious enterprise-level business we are in need to solve process problems related to scaling. Your role will be to help all teams involved in it to be upgraded to the next level according the to the goals and requirements
The ideal candidate will be reporting directly to CEO and he/she will be part of product development team work very close with CTO.
- Analyze established business processes (both formalised and unformalised), their strengths and weaknesses, existing gaps for further transformations
- Determine future needs and requirements in process improvement and people resource management considering product development plan, market needs and upcoming audits.
- Together with internal stakeholders build a process improvement roadmap.
- Supervise all aspects related to the process improvement implementation.
- Management of deadlines, risks and business expectations.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of team performance indicators.
- Regular communication with stakeholders on development, strategies and business goals.
- Maintaining reports and necessary documentation formanagement.
- English and Russian at the level of Upper-Intermediate and above.
- Proved practical experience in designing, implementing and overseeing business processes in a small-to-medium enterprise environment.
Strong theoretical background in business administration / project management / product management.
- 5+ years of IT project management experience (planning, scheduling, project communication, problem solving, change and risk management);
- Would be nice to have software engineering background
- Expertise in Fintech and iGaming industry will be a plus.
- initiative, focus on results;
- responsibility, independence and leadership
- strong analytical skills;
- the ability to substantiate and defend your position;
- ability to present work and product.
What we offer:
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers
Your application for Senior Delivery Officer (Payment Gateway) submitted successfully.