Event Manager (Marketing Team)
SOFTSWISS is an international award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and sports betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,300+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 7B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 5M+ monthly active players
- Implementation of the brand’s communication strategy with event marketing tools.
- Preparation and implementation of large-scale events outside of Belarus – participation of the brand in exhibitions, conferences, video interviews, and podcasts (online and offline).
Organization of events and loyalty programs for partners, including within the framework of exhibitions.
- Control of logistic support of events (transportation, accommodation).
Involvement of subcontractors and control of their work.
Initiation and implementation of special projects to promote the brand.
- Analytics of indicators, preparation of reports on projects.
- Organization of interaction with teams within the company to build a process of fast and timely transfer of information.
- Higher education.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- High organizational skills.
- Proficiency in English at the Advanced level.
- High degree of responsibility, punctuality, and communication skills.
- The initiative, constant striving for personal and professional development.
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress.
- Competent written and oral speech: Russian, English.
- Understanding the specifics of the online gaming industry will be a plus.
- Experienced user of Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Docs.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result;
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team;
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Event Manager (Marketing Team) submitted successfully.