Frontend Developer/ HTML coder (iGaming Platform)
SOFTSWISS is rapidly developing its fintech business. Right now a team of professionals is being formed that will work on a number of products in this area. And you can become a part of it! If you want to grow and develop in fintech, here you have a unique opportunity to join the project at an early stage of its development and go together from idea to release!
- At least 2 years of experience in Frontend development;
- Layout level – middle + / senior;
- React level – junior / middle;
- High level of knowledge of HTML and CSS (Sass);
- At least a year of experience with the ReactJS 16 + / Hooks stack;
- Experience with Figma and Avocode;
- Experience with AngularJS will be a plus;
- Working with React projects;
- Development of user interfaces;
- Creation of high quality and UX-optimized websites;
- Working with the company’s own products, participating in their constant improvement;
- 50% of tasks will be related to layout;
- Working in a cross-functional team based on agile principles;
- Continuous interaction with business and other development teams.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Frontend Developer/ HTML coder (iGaming Platform) submitted successfully.