SOFTSWISS is a top company focused on the iGaming industry, providing an umbrella solution for large gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sportsbook Platform, Jackpot Aggregator, Affiliate Engine, and casino games under the BGaming brand.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – foundation year
- 1400+ people in the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 4B+ € bets processed per month
- 150M+ € generated via our software monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
We invite you to take the challenge and join our Production team. Production team is responsible for redesign of casino projects based on our Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. We are looking for a person who will work with priority clients.
- At least 3 years of experience in Frontend development;
- Layout level – middle+ / senior;
- React level – middle- / middle;
- High level of knowledge of HTML and CSS (scss);
- At least a 2 years of experience with the ReactJS 16 + / Hooks stack;
- Experience with Figma;
- Experience with AngularJS will be a plus;
- Working with React projects;
- Development of user interfaces;
- Creation of high quality and UX-optimized websites;
- Working with the company’s own products, participating in their constant improvement;
- 50% of tasks will be related to layout;
- Working in a cross-functional team based on agile principles;
- Continuous interaction with business and other development teams.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Thank you for your application and desire to join SOFTSWISS! Our Talent Acquisition team will review it and contact you if your qualifications match our needs for this role.
Meanwhile, we encourage you to learn more about our company: visit our website and follow us on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram). If you are not selected for this position, we encourage you to watch SOFTSWISS Careers as we constantly grow and add new roles."Go Home