Middle Go Developer (FinteqHub)
FinteqHub is a PCI DSS certified payment gateway for online businesses that provides access to integrations with various payment systems through a single platform. The application allows businesses to create and manage requests for financial transactions, set up processing rules, and provide analytical summaries of financial flows.
Here at FinteqHub we are rethinking the concept of payment gateway solutions and creating an innovative approach to payment system integration. We make the management of payments processing is transparent, stable and flexible.
- Development of a large financial project at a very early stage of its development (no legacy)
- Teamwork on scrum methodology (no fanaticism)
- Participation in planning your own workflow
- Involvement in solving architectural, infrastructural and other strategic tasks
- Code review of other team members, documentation of your own code
- Extensive programming experience, using Go as the main language for the last few years
- Experience in bringing large projects to production
- A good understanding of the Go peculiarities: data structures, multithreading, memory usage and garbage collection, etc.
- Experience in using relational databases, ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries
- Good knowledge of Linux, understanding of containerization (we use Docker)
- Ability to write testable code and unit tests for it
- Would be a plus:
- Experience in writing applications for finance or other areas where data security and integrity are key requirements.
- Understanding the principles of distributed applications and microservice architecture
- Acquaintance with one or several modern approaches to designing back-end applications (DDD, Clean architecture, Hexagonal architecture, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes, Kafka, Clickhouse
- • Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
• Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important;
• Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team;
• Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract;
• Paid vacation + 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year;
• Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
• Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer;
• Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
• A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Middle Go Developer (FinteqHub) submitted successfully.