Golang engineer (FinTech)
SOFTSWISS is rapidly developing its fintech expertise. Right now, we are forming a team of professionals who will work on several products in this area. You can become a part of it! If you want to grow and develop in fintech, here you will have a unique opportunity to join the project at an early stage of its development and go together from idea to release.
- Development of a large financial project at a very early stage of its development (no legacy)
- Teamwork on scrum methodology (no fanaticism)
- Participation in planning your own workflow
- Involvement in solving architectural, infrastructural and other strategic tasks
- Code review of other team members, documentation of your own code
- Extensive programming experience, using Go as the main language for the last few years
- Experience in bringing large projects to production
- A good understanding of the Go peculiarities: data structures, multithreading, memory usage and garbage collection, etc.
- Experience in using relational databases, ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries
- Good knowledge of Linux, understanding of containerization (we use Docker)
- Ability to write testable code and unit tests for it
- Would be a plus:
- Experience in writing applications for finance or other areas where data security and integrity are key requirements.
- Understanding the principles of distributed applications and microservice architecture
- Acquaintance with one or several modern approaches to designing back-end applications (DDD, Clean architecture, Hexagonal architecture, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes, Kafka, Clickhouse
- Work side by side with Middle+/Senior developers
- Own product line: freedom to choose a technology stack for teams
- Main technology stack: Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK, PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, React, Go
- Official salary protected from inflation and exchange rate fluctuations. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract
- Medical insurance + Gold AllSports card + 5 sick days + 25 days of vacation
- Bonuses for significant events in your life + referral program
- Training and certification. Language courses
- The comfortable atmosphere in the company created by the principles and values of the Agile philosophy
- The ability to work remotely from other countries
Your application for Senior Golang engineer (FinTech) submitted successfully.