Head of the VIP department
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients.
The Head of the VIP department is responsible for maintaining, strengthening and growing customer relationships through comprehensive leadership and management of the team and all accounts to achieve deliverables and exceed expectations. Your goal will be to develop and execute a strategy that grows the value of the VIP segments.
- Creating and improving the service for Vip customer;
- Building matrix to optimize VIP value and retention;
- Development a new marketing strategy for VIP customers according to the market’s changings;
- Monitoring the quality of our VIP service;
- Analytics and creation of a unique VIP customers segmentation if needed;
- Managing a team of VIP experts;
- Recruiting, training and development of Staff – nurturing an environment where they can excel;
- Development of motivation staff system;
- Drawing key insights from analytics;
- Providing reporting on implemented improvements;
- Working closely with other departments;
- Analysing and reporting on VIP activity;
- Providing weekly and monthly reporting.
- 3-5 years’ working in a lead role in a customer operations capacity in the iGaming industry;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel. Knows how to work with data bases, tables, pivot tables and other functions;
- Upper -Intermediate English Level;
- You’re a people person that is driven by the numbers;
- Data-driven decision-making ability;
- Strategic and tactical thinking;
- Planning projects and promotions to the details;
- Adopts a “hands on” approach;
- Proven experience of building and managing relationships with casino clients;
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects;
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentational);
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadline;
- Negotiation skills.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program.
Your application for Senior Head of the VIP department submitted successfully.