HR Admin Specialist (Georgia)
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform and various casino games under BGaming brand.
We’re looking for HR Admin to join our HR Team in Georgia.
• Maintaining personnel records (recruitment, transfer, vacation, dismissal of employees);
• Drawing up job descriptions, employment contracts, contracts, NDA, local regulations, etc.;
• Issuance of certificates and other documents from the employer;
• Maintaining incoming and outgoing correspondence;
• Assistance in conducting administrative and economic work (ordering equipment, water, office);
• Meeting guests, sending correspondence and other assignments of the head.
• Higher legal or economic education;
• Knowledge of labor and civil legislation;
• Experience with similar functionality from 1 year;
• Knowledge of English at level B2;
•Knowledge of Russian at level B1;
• Conscientiousness, responsibility and self-organization.
• Opportunities for professional growth and development;
• Bonuses for significant events;
• Comfortable working environment;
• Expanded social package.
Your application for Senior HR Admin Specialist (Georgia) submitted successfully.Go Home