Information security analyst
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide our clients with cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services. SOFTSWISS is based in Belarus, Poland, and Georgia, where it counts 1000+ people, with an official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Our products include the Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,400+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 7B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 5M+ monthly active players
SOFTSWISS security team takes care of iGaming services protection, data privacy, and business continuity to ensure that nothing distracts satisfied customers from using our products. We work closely with the IT team that develops and supports our services, and together we create genuinely excellent and secure iGaming products.
The ability for SOFTSWISS to continue to operate a fast and effective service is underpinned by the scale and performance of the technology products. We are building a new tier for leadership with the technical team.
In this role, you will immerse yourself in the specifics of business system operations and processes to achieve a balance of authority minimization and operational efficiency.
Your skills and experience are:
- More than two years of experience as an information security specialist
- Practice in building security processes in the corporate environment
- Knowledge of credentials and best practices in access management, willingness to develop this area in the company
- Practical experience in analytical work with security tools
- Knowledge of principles and practices of network infrastructure and operating systems security (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Structured written and oral communication to ensure clarity
- Intermediate or higher English level
It will be good if you also have:
- IT/Security audit experience
- Knowledge of international standards and best practices in information security
- Experience in information security systems administration.
- Data security skills in using cloud services
In this role, you will:
- Immerse yourself in the specifics of systems and processes to achieve a balance of authority minimization and operational efficiency
- Ensure the operation of an effective access control process across the company’s infrastructure
- Perform information security analysis to the access management process
- Control the redundancy of granting access rights
- Develop and implement controls to the access management process
- Record and escalate non-compliance
- Investigate security incidents and instigate remedial measures to address breaches
- Contribute to the definition of security policies and standards
What we offer:
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result;
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team;
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers
Your application for Senior Information security analyst submitted successfully.