Infrastructure Security Team Lead (Security Architect)
SOFTSWISS security team takes care of iGaming services protection, data privacy and business continuity to ensure that nothing distracts satisfied customers from using our products. We work closely with the IT team that develops and supports our services and together we create truly awesome and secure iGaming products.
The ability for SOFTSWISS to continue to operate a fast and effective service is underpinned by the scale and performance of the technology products. We are building a new tier for leadership with the technical team.
In this role you will design a unified protection architecture for the entire SOFTSWISS IT-infrastructure together with a technical teams. You will be able to define a vector for building the SoftSwiss infrastructure in accordance with cybersecurity best practices, manage protection tools and help build processes for Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Penetration Testing, etc.
To be successful in the role and thrive at SOFTSWISS, you must display pragmatism and situational awareness, an iterative approach to products and the organisation, and an ability to deal with an unstructured and ambiguous environment, and simply be someone who gets things done.
In this role, you will:
- Build a security infrastructure team
- Help team members develop skills and expertise
- Being a technical leader and working side by side with the team
- Partner with key stakeholders to establish technical direction with respect to infrastructure security and negotiate technical decision points
- Drive technical design and validation ensuring implementation aligns with our infrastructure security strategies and strategic business objectives
- Ensure ongoing collaboration between security, devops, systems engineers and other key stakeholders through the full life cycle of our solutions
- Manage the assessment of threats to confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability, and relevant compliance
- Takes ownership of security control reviews, business risk assessments, and reviews that follow significant breaches of security controls
- Develop and maintain the security reference architecture, frameworks, tools, standards, and guidelines that set the future state and direction for security architecture
- Provide a market view of current and emerging security tools suitable for adoption
- Drive incident response focusing on restoration of service, followed by root cause and permanent resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent related work experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of infrastructure and security leadership in private and public cloud technologies supporting large and complex 24×7 environments
- Minimum of 5 years in the implementation of cloud technologies required
- Expert knowledge of Defence in Depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, identification and authentication, network, and enterprise security architecture
- Practical experience with modern information security systems: WAF, ZTNA, Vulnerability Scanners, Vault, IAM, etc.
- Have a wide range of technical knowledge in the following areas: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Vault, LDAP, AD, SSO, etc.
- Innovative and adaptable in problem-solving; able to lean into the details while keeping the big picture in sight
- English skills as a must (B+)
What we offer:
- The unmatched experience of securing iGaming products used by millions of satisfied customers
- Modern technology stack: Docker, Kubernetes, Clickhouse, Gitlab CI, Kafka, MinIO, etc.
- Ability to build security architecture early in development
- Full-time position (remote work is possible)
- Corporate relocation program
- Great community of industry professionals
- Highly-competitive compensation, motivation, benefits, and social programs
- Salary officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks
- Education, participation in technical events
Your application for Senior Infrastructure Security Team Lead (Security Architect) submitted successfully.