L1 Technical Support Specialist
SOFTSWISS is a top company focused on the iGaming industry, providing an umbrella solution for large gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sportsbook Platform, Affiliate Engine, and casino games under the BGaming brand.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – foundation year
- 1400+ people in the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 4B+ € bets processed per month
- 150M+ € generated via our software monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
We invite you to take the challenge and join our team of Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. Casino Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
- Processing requests from clients in the Jira servicedesk system;
- Maintaining the health of the project infrastructure;
- Working with code and configuration files of projects in GitLab;
- Interaction with related departments.
- Higher or incomplete higher education, preference for graduates of technical universities;
- English Intermediate +;
- Experience with servicedesk systems would be a plus.
- Full-time schedule;
- Opportunity to join one of the most progressive and fast-growing IT spheres;
- We are working in dynamic constantly growing business terms: developed processes, opportunity to influence outcomes and share experiences, quality not quantity;
- Our own products line which has recommended itself multiple times in a variety of market cases;
- Modern, comfortable office in a 5-minute walk from a Moskovskaya subway station;
- High salary with a KPI-based motivation system;
- Your salary is protected against inflation and currency spikes, the whole salary amount is specified directly in the job offer;
- Medical insurance + 25 days of vacation + 5 SICK DAYS;
- Professional training, English courses.
Your application for Senior L1 Technical Support Specialist submitted successfully.