SOFTSWISS is a top company focused on the iGaming industry, providing an umbrella solution for large gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sportsbook Platform, Affiliate Engine, and casino games under the BGaming brand.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – foundation year
- 1400+ people in the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6B+ € bets processed per month
- 150M+ € generated via our software monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
We invite you to take the challenge and join our L3 team of Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. Casino Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features. Our current stack:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
- Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Monitoring: Datadog, Zabbix, Sentry, Kibana
We are a department of 30+ real experts and fans of their work ready to always support each other. We are Agile-oriented in our product development lifecycle. We are those who are setting trends for other teams in our company.
L3 team overview
In L3 team we support our product in the most advanced technical way by:
- resolving most difficult customer issues
- automation and simplification repeating customer requests for handing over to the previous support line
- preventing issues, providing reliability and improving performance of Casino Platform product
- Working experience as developer or L2/L3 support.
- Ruby (preferably Ruby on Rails) programming skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Git
- Good debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Understanding how the modern web works (networking concepts and protocols)
- Basic experience in working with Linux, knowledge of Bash.
It’ll be nice if you have:
- Understanding of Ruby on Rails key concepts
- Experience with logging (ELK), monitoring systems (Sentry, Datadog), and ability to read log files or error traces.
- Experience in automating routine with writing scripts and/or other tools (Jenkins).
- English level: Intermediate and higher
- Event streaming systems and message brokers experience
In this role, you will:
- Together with the professional team investigate and fix product issues focusing on preventing them in the future
- Automate manual and repeating customer requests and routine operations.
- Continuously growing your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as expanding to new technologies and domains as you learn.
Also, you will be able to:
- Take part in a self-development program as a mentee
- Contribute to processes of fast-growing team with great plans
What we offer:
- Possibility to work in the co-working office space or remotely
- Relocate options with company support
- Top hardware and additional equipment provided
- Free English lessons
- 4 paid sick days, 1 day off and 20 workdays vacation
- Referral program
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
If you are passionate about delivering high-quality software and have a background in the Ruby Development field, don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to you contributing to our Casino Platform team’s success and hope you’re excited about this job opportunity!
Thank you for your application and desire to join SOFTSWISS! Our Talent Acquisition team will review it and contact you if your qualifications match our needs for this role.
Meanwhile, we encourage you to learn more about our company: visit our website and follow us on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram). If you are not selected for this position, we encourage you to watch SOFTSWISS Careers as we constantly grow and add new roles."Go Home