Lead Project Manager (Systems Engineers Team)
SOFTSWISS is a top company focused on the iGaming industry, providing an umbrella solution for large gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sportsbook Platform, Affiliate Engine, and casino games under the BGaming brand.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – foundation year
- 1400+ people in the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 150M+ € generated via our software monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
We invite you to take the challenge and join our team of exceptional Systems Engineers. Our Systems Engineering team makes the DevOps magic work, serves all product development teams, manages production infrastructure, implements rich monitoring and consults the company’s clients. Our Systems Engineering team produces an outstanding service with a focus on security and reliability and is the heart of all our products. The team works closely with all development teams and continually improves tooling and practices.
Our current stack:
We are a team of 20+ experts with an ambitious plan to double in size. We are Agile-oriented and use a Kanban framework in the lifecycle of our operations. We are those who solve the most complex technical challenges, helping the development teams to deliver the best products.
We are looking for an individual with a background in Infrastructure and DevOps that has grown into a people leader. A change agent with the ability to motivate and bring the best out of people.
- 5+ years experience in leading, motivating and mentoring teams of 20+
- Experience leading and delivering projects in a software development company
- Good knowledge of servant leadership principles, natural skills in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, increasing transparency and empowerment
- Solid background in infrastructure and DevOps principles
- Good understanding of the technologies used in our tech stack
- Experienced in Agile approaches, e.g. Scrum & Kanban
- Excellent communication skills in English and possesses good presentation skills
- Flexible and adaptable. Is cool with rapidly changing priorities and projects.
It’ll be nice if you have
- Experience in teams responsible for mission critical always up systems
- Programming background and knowledge of Linux-like operating systems
- Experience in building and managing international teams
- An ambassador of DevOps culture, open-source technologies and SRE workflows
In this role, you will
- Manage the Systems Engineering teams, organise tasks and deliverables
- Communicate with other teams on incoming tasks and clarify requirements
- Support Agile practices, plan and maintain a clear road-map
- Support the team with a servant leadership style and lead by example
- Provide stakeholders with data needed to make decisions on product development planning
- Maintain the tools supporting the team’s processes (Jira, Confluence, Reports, and Charts)
Also, you will be able
- Take part in job interviews and contribute to our team’s growth
- Contribute to internal knowledge base and development processes
Your application for Senior Lead Project Manager (Systems Engineers Team) submitted successfully.