Lead QA Automation Engineer
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SOFTSWISS is international company, where it counts 1600+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
About the product:
SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator is a solution for online casino websites that allows them to acquire gaming content from a number of game producers through one integration.
There are two ways for a casino to get games: they have to work either directly with the producers or with their partners – game aggregators. The second option is a common practice since the casino’s one-time effort to integrate into the game aggregator pays off with thousands of games becoming available at once.
Currently, we provide games for over 300 domains. To date, our portfolio consists of over 60 game vendors that are available through the Game Aggregator. In total it’s more than 10,000 games to choose from. But it’s not about the size – it’s about the quality and stability of our software.
- Work in a fully agile environment (we’re using Kanban) with senior engineers and business side
- Participate in design and implementation of test automation frameworks for UI and API
- Create and maintain appropriate QA documentation, guides for your team
- Mentoring for junior QA automation
- Improving the testing process. Analysis of test results
- Participation in code review of other team members, backlog grooming, and retro
- Collaborate with other teams – product, infrastructure, and business
- Solid Java programming language skills (Java SE 8+)
- 4+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer for both UI and API(main experience) parts
- Knowledge of software design patterns and how to apply them effectively
- Experience in of one of the frameworks for automated testing of
- API (JDK 11 HttpClient/Retrofit/RestAssured/MockServer/WireMock)
- UI (Selenium WebDriver/ Playwright)
- Experience in of one of the test frameworks (TestNG/JUnit5/Serenity BDD)
- Experience in Docker and related technologies (Docker, Docker Compose, Selenoid)
- Experience in CI/CD configuration (GitLab/TeamCity/Jenkins)
- Good communication skills
- English: B1
Nice to have
- Logging libraries (SLF4J/Log4j)
- Report Portal
- Experience in load/performance testing
- design of load profiles
- load testing tools (JMeter/k6.io)
- test result analysis
- ELK stack
- Manual testing experience
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program.
Your application for Senior Lead QA Automation Engineer submitted successfully.