QA Team Lead
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SOFTSWISS is international company, where it counts 1600+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
About the product:
SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator is a solution for online casino websites that allows them to acquire gaming content from a number of game producers through one integration.
There are two ways for a casino to get games: they have to work either directly with the producers or with their partners – game aggregators. The second option is a common practice since the casino’s one-time effort to integrate into the game aggregator pays off with thousands of games becoming available at once.
Currently, we provide games for over 300 domains. To date, our portfolio consists of over 60 game vendors that are available through the Game Aggregator. In total it’s more than 10,000 games to choose from. But it’s not about the size – it’s about the quality and stability of our software.
- Work in a fully agile environment with senior engineers and the business side
- Organize and optimize QA work for your team with TestRail: test strategy, test cases, and test executions
- Build a necessary QA team in accordance with plans.
- Create and maintain appropriate QA documentation for your product team
- Measure quality of product with appropriate QA metrics and indicators
- Report on QA stats, risks and work plans to your team members and product stakeholders
- Research and develop new QA technologies and tools
- Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution and provide infrequent consultations for our clients
- Collaborate with other teams – product, infrastructure, and business
- Provide infrequent technical training for the product business team
- Monitoring of deploy results.
- 5+ years of experience in testing of server-side applications
- Experience in load/performance testing
- Strong knowledge of software testing processes, various software testing techniques and methods
- Strong experience in creating and maintaining test documentation, working with tracking systems (we use Gitlab, YouTrack, JIRA, Confluence)
- Experienced in API testing (OpenAPI/Postman/Swagger, Fiddler)
- Understanding of Agile principles
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experienced with relational databases and SQL – Joins
- English – Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have
- Experience with ELK stack.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program.
Your application for Senior QA Team Lead submitted successfully.Go Home