Manual QA Engineer(Sportsbook)
The SOFTSWISS Sportsbook Platform is a platform for betting solutions for B2B segment. Sportsbook is a part of the overall Softswiss product and is self-supporting. It includes a B2C solution that provides for client a user-friendly interface and competes with major betting companies. The components of our B2B solution are Risk Management Tools, Feed Management Tools (FeedMT), statistics in various aspects, CRM system, CMS, own database, settings wich provide system flexibility.
- Review and validate requirements and technical specifications;
- Develop and execute test plans; develop, review and execute detailed test cases based on requirements;
- Create & review test documentation and keep it up to date (toolset: TestRail, Jira, Confluence, Figma);
- Collaborate with the team on new features validation, bugfix verification and validation (regression testing);
- Manage testing efforts and tasks flow in time frames;
- Share knowledge and best practices, mentor and provide training assistance to colleagues QA Engineers;
- Offer observations or improvements after analysis of test results and overall product quality;
- Support, design, develop, and enhance test processes that QA team involved to;
- 3+ years of both FE & BE testing of complex web-applications, integration testing;
- Experience in API testing (Http/WS) and tools;
- Understanding Agile (Scrum) methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of software testing processes within the Development Lifecycle;
- Knowledge of various software testing techniques and methods, as well as experience applying them;
- Knowing SQL (level of gathering data from several tables);
- Experience with Sentry and/or Grafana;
- Experience with messages brokers.
Nice to have
- Experience in performance testing;
- Understanding of Git flow.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Manual QA Engineer(Sportsbook) submitted successfully.