Manual QA (Jackpot Aggregator)
- Manual API testing of web application;
- Create\Review test documentation and keep it up to date (TestRail);
- Test design and development: design and maintain Test Cases/Checklists;
- Communication with teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations;
- Test Activities Planning: active participation in refinement and planning sessions, providing valuable feedback and accurate estimates for testing tasks;
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- 3+ years of experience in testing;
- Excellent test designer skills: great experience in creating and maintaining test documentation (check-lists, test cases, etc.) is must;
- Experience in API testing is must have (Postman/Swagger, Fiddler);
- Experienced in working with management/tracking systems;
- Understanding of the client-server model and HTTP principles;
- Understanding of Development Lifecycle;
- Understanding Agile (Scrum) methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of software testing processes;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Strong analytical skills, responsibility, self-organization, attentiveness, and good learning skills.
Nice to have
- Experience in working with ELK, Docker, Gitlab, Linux;
- Understanding of Git flow.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important;
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team;
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract;
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer;
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program.
Your application for Senior Manual QA (Jackpot Aggregator) submitted successfully.