Middle Go developer (Game Aggregator)
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SOFTSWISS is based in Belarus, where it counts 1400+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
About the product:
SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator is a solution for online casino websites that allows them to acquire gaming content from a number of game producers through one integration.
There are two ways for a casino to get games: they have to work either directly with the producers or with their partners – game aggregators. The second option is a common practice since the casino’s one-time effort to integrate into the game aggregator pays off with thousands of games becoming available at once.
Currently, we provide games for over 300 domains. To date, our portfolio consists of over 60 game vendors that are available through the Game Aggregator. In total it’s more than 10,000 games to choose from. But it’s not about the size – it’s about the quality and stability of our software.
- Work in a fully agile environment (we’re using Kanban) with senior engineers and business side
- Participate in designing and development of the fault-tolerant, highly available, and optimized solutions
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Integration with 3rd party game vendors
- Participation in code review of other team members, backlog grooming, and retro
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Good Go programming skills
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, as well as with non-relational and NoSQL
- Good knowledge of data structures, OOP, and algorithms
- Good communication skills
- Practical commercial experience with:
- RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis)
- Docker, Kubernetes
Nice to have
- Familiarity with:
- Messaging systems (e.g. Apache Kafka)
- TSDB (e.g. Prometheus)
- ELK stack
- Hands-on experience with data-intensive applications development & performance tuning
- Broad technical horizons
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Middle Go developer (Game Aggregator) submitted successfully.