L3 RoR Developer (iGaming Platform)
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,400+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
We invite you to take the challenge and join our L3 team of Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. Casino Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features. Our current stack:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
- Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Monitoring: Datadog, Zabbix, Sentry, Kibana
We are a department of 100+ real experts and fans of their work ready to always support each other. We are Agile-oriented in our product development lifecycle. We are those who are setting trends for other teams in our company.
L3 team overview
In L3 team we support our product in the most advanced technical way by:
- resolving most difficult customer issues
- automation and simplification repeating customer requests for handing over to the previous support line
- preventing issues, providing reliability and improving performance of Casino Platform product
- Working experience as developer or L2/L3 support
- Ruby on Rails programming skills
- Good knowledge of SQL and Git
- Good debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Understanding how the modern web works (networking concepts and protocols)
- Basic experience in working with Linux, knowledge of Bash
It’ll be nice if you have:
- Experience with logging (ELK), monitoring systems (Sentry, Datadog), and ability to read log files or error traces.
- Experience in automating routine with writing scripts and/or other tools (Jenkins).
- English level: Intermediate and higher
- Event streaming systems and message brokers experience
In this role, you will:
- Together with the professional team investigate and fix product issues focusing on preventing them in the future
- Automate manual and repeating customer requests and routine operations.
- Continuously growing your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as expanding to new technologies and domains as you learn.
Also, you will be able to:
- Take part in a self-development program as a mentee
- Contribute to processes of fast-growing team with great plans
What we offer
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
If you are passionate about delivering high-quality software and have a background in the Ruby Development field, don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to you contributing to our Casino Platform team’s success and hope you’re excited about this job opportunity!
Your application for Senior L3 RoR Developer (iGaming Platform) submitted successfully.