Middle Ruby on Rails Developer (iGaming Platform)
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,400+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
We invite you to take the challenge and join our team of Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. Casino Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
The product is in the active development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features. Our current stack:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
- Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Monitoring: Datadog, Zabbix, Sentry, Kibana
We are a team of 80+ real experts and fans of their work ready to always support each other. We are Agile-oriented and use the Scrum framework in our product development lifecycle. We are those who are setting trends for other teams.
- Advanced Ruby programming skills
- Strong knowledge in internal relational databases
- Deep knowledge of SQL
- Algorithms and data structures knowledge (deep understanding of CS concepts such as data structures, OOP, and algorithms)
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving skills
- English level: Intermediate and higher
It would be nice if you have
- Understanding of Ruby on Rails key concepts
- Event streaming systems and message brokers experience
- Experience in database and application performance improvement (Hands-on experience in tuning solutions to improve performance)
- Writing specs with RSpec
- Knowledge of caching techniques
In this role, you will
- Participate in the whole development process from backlog refinement and testing to launching product features and technical improvements
- Build and maintain application architecture
- Review, maintain and refactor existing code to meet the requirements for improvements and new features
- Investigate and implement new technologies
Also, you will be able to
- Take part in a mentoring program
- Take part in job interviews and contribute to our team growth
- Contribute to internal knowledge base and development processes
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
If you are passionate about delivering high-quality software and have a strong background in the Ruby Development field, don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to you contributing to our Casino Platform team’s success and hope you’re excited about this job opportunity!
Your application for Senior Middle Ruby on Rails Developer (iGaming Platform) submitted successfully.