Middle/Senior QA engineer (Payment Gateway)
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,300+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
- Manual functional testing of software changes made by the sprint team;
- Development of test documentation (specifications, test cases, test plans);
- Entering information about bugs into the bug-tracking system;
- Regular demonstration of new product functionality in English;
- One year or more experience in a QA role;
- Understanding of software lifecycle, general principles of modern distributed applications and microservices architecture;
- Experience in testing web applications: REST API (Postman, Charles proxy) and UI parts;
- Good communication skills. Knowledge of English at Upper-Intermediate level and above;
Nice to have:
- Experience testing applications working with finance or other areas where data security and integrity are key requirements.
- Broad technical outlook. Familiarity with SQL, Docker, kafka, PostgreSQL.
- Full-time position (remote work is possible);
- Modern, well-designed office in a 5-minute walk from a subway station;
- Enjoy working in a Hi-Tech resident company;
- Great community of software development experts and other industry professionals ;
- Highly-competitive compensation, motivation, benefits and social programs;
- Salary officially paid in hard currency negating devaluation risks;
- Medical insurance + 25 days of vacation + 5 SICK DAYS
- English courses in the office.
Your application for Senior Middle/Senior QA engineer (Payment Gateway) submitted successfully.