We are looking for a highly organised and proactive Office Manager to join our operations in Poland.
The successful candidate will work in our Poznan office.
- Running the company’s office in Poznan.
- Assisting the Regional Director in Poland with day-to-day tasks – administrative support.
- Administrative and organizational support for other company departments.
- Ensuring that employees have access to the office during working hours.
- Maintaining the office conference room booking calendar.
- Handling the document flow, incoming/outgoing correspondence, etc.
- Day-to-day cooperation with all SOFTSWISS group companies and departments.
- Dealing with external suppliers/service providers (office supplies, cleaning products, coffee, tea, etc.).
- Handling courier deliveries.
- Maintaining a tidy office and company image – coordinating and monitoring cleanliness in the office and company premises.
- Organization and management of business meetings.
- Participation in the organization of conferences, training courses and company events.
- Handling reservations in corporate housing.
- Managing internal correspondence with company employees directed to the regional director or to the administration office.
- English, Polish and Russian language skills for everyday communication is essential.
- A proactive attitude and openness to new challenges.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Communicativeness and openness in contacts.
- Independence, commitment, and responsibility.
- Good planning and organization of own work, multi-tasking.
Previous experience in IT and administration is not required – we will teach you everything!
The SOFTSWISS Group includes several companies and counts 1,400+ employees worldwide.
We are an IT product company, a widely acclaimed iGaming expert, and the very first online gambling software company to start working with cryptocurrencies.
To date, the SOFTSWISS client network has more than 500 iGaming sites using SOFTSWISS software. Being a leading-edge iGaming provider, SOFTSWISS steadily enhances its product portfolio with continuous innovations and increases the quality of its services, providing customers with first-class industry solutions.
- Flexible schedule.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Generous referral program.
- Training, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- Mental Health program.
Thank you for your application and desire to join SOFTSWISS! Our Talent Acquisition team will review it and contact you if your qualifications match our needs for this role.
Meanwhile, we encourage you to learn more about our company: visit our website and follow us on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram). If you are not selected for this position, we encourage you to watch SOFTSWISS Careers as we constantly grow and add new roles."Go Home