Operation Manager (PSP Tech)
- Higher or incomplete higher education, preference for graduates of technical universities;
- English, not lower than Upper Intermediate;
- Experience with payment systems preferred
- Experience in support with helpdesk systems is desirable;
- Experience in technical support (1st or 2nd line) will be a plus;
- Knowledge of the basics of WEB architecture will be a plus.
- Knowledge of the basics in programming will be a great plus (data types/basic operators/functions).
- Experience with JIRA, Jenkins, Gitlab will be a plus
- Experience with monitoring systems (ELK) will be a plus
- Understand of information and application security, SSH, access credentials
- Handling requests from first line support
- Maintaining the efficiency of payment systems;
- Interaction with payment systems;
- Analysis and identification of patterns in problems with payments with subsequent reporting;
- Interaction with related departments (2nd line, Finance, Account managers, B2C…)
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
Your application for Senior Operation Manager (PSP Tech) submitted successfully.