FinTeqHub (part of a group of SOFTSWISS companies) is a PCI DSS certified product for online businesses that provides access to integrations with various payment systems through a single platform. The application allows businesses to create and manage requests for financial transactions, set up processing rules, and provide analytical summaries of financial flows. Here at FinTeqHub we are rethinking the concept of payment gateway solutions and creating an innovative approach to payment system integration. We make the management of payments processing transparent, stable and flexible.
Our team is a group of professionals with great experience. We believe in team spirit and people. The company and the team do everything so that like-minded colleagues love their work and achieve high results both in product development and in personal growth.
The candidate should have previous experience in Payments teams or at least good understanding of how the Payments and Finance team in our industry works. Previous experience in PSP (Payment service providers) Payments or Finance teams will be considered as advantage.
The candidate’s responsibilities will be:
- Help other team’s requests – PSP Tech, Business account managers, Biz Dev Platform and others;
- Create and maintain the Partners portfolio – Finteqhub;
- Update and maintain the on-boarding process and communicate directly with boarding team;
- Check and update CRM, Jira, Confluence board and tickets;
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result;
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team;
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer;
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events;
- A wide relocation program.
Thank you for your application and desire to join SOFTSWISS! Our Talent Acquisition team will review it and contact you if your qualifications match our needs for this role.
Meanwhile, we encourage you to learn more about our company: visit our website and follow us on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram). If you are not selected for this position, we encourage you to watch SOFTSWISS Careers as we constantly grow and add new roles."Go Home