Product Owner (iGaming Platform)
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers
2009 – year founded
1,400+ people at the company
300+ gaming websites supported
6.5B+ € bets processed per month
350M+ € in transactions monthly
600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
What will you do?
- Analyze the current road map and collect the requirements from all stakeholders and relevant parties
- Define the product vision and compose specifications
- Formulating user flow, CJM’s and etc
- Maintain and prioritize the development backlog in terms of epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria, manage features lifecycle
- Work on development and testing of product hypotheses.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team as well as other departments to define, refine and prioritize the long-term roadmap.
- Make data-driven product decisions based on product usage & market analysis. Lead competitive market analysis.
- Support the company in its efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner.
- Able to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptable in your approach and able to operate independently, and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills to think through complex scenarios and create simplicity out of complexity.
- A good business sense and ability to solve business and user problems rather than deploying technology.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills as well as critical thinking.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of UI and UX
- Experience in A/B testing
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban) and MVP approach
- Experience in Gambling/Betting fields or payments solution.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Product Owner (iGaming Platform) submitted successfully.