What will you do?
- Analyze the current road map and collect the requirements from all stakeholders and relevant parties
- Define the product vision and compose specifications
- Formulating user flow, CJM’s and etc
- Maintain and prioritize the development backlog in terms of epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria, manage features lifecycle
- Work on development and testing of product hypotheses.
- Collaborate with the rest of the product team as well as other departments to define, refine and prioritize the long-term roadmap.
- Make data-driven product decisions based on product usage & market analysis. Lead competitive market analysis.
- Support the company in its efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner.
- Able to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptable in your approach and able to operate independently, and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills to think through complex scenarios and create simplicity out of complexity.
- A good business sense and ability to solve business and user problems rather than deploying technology.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills as well as critical thinking.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding of UI and UX
- Experience in A/B testing
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban) and MVP approach
- Experience in Gambling/Betting fields or payments solution
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Product Owner(Sportsbook) submitted successfully.