We are looking for a Project Manager/Scrum Master with 2+ years of commercial experience to join our Online Casino Platform team.
SOFTSWISS is a top company focused on the iGaming industry, providing an umbrella solution for large gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sportsbook Platform, Affiliate Engine, and casino games under the BGaming brand.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – foundation year
- 1400+ people in the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 4B+ € bets processed per month
- 150M+ € generated via our software monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
We invite you to take the challenge and join our team of Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. Casino Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features.
Our current stack:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
- Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Monitoring: Datadog, Zabbix, Sentry, Kibana
We are a team of 150+ real experts and fans of their work ready to always support each other. We are Agile-oriented and use the Scrum framework in our product development lifecycle. We are those who are setting trends for other teams.
- 2+ year experience working as a Project Manager and/or Team Manager in a software development company;
- Experience managing/mastering a development team in a full software development lifecycle from requirements to delivery, and further support;
- Experienced in Agile approaches: Scrum and Kanban;
- Experience managing at least 1-2 teams simultaneously with Agile and on scale;
- Understanding major principles and methodologies of project/delivery management;
- Good knowledge of servant leadership principles, natural skills in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement and empowerment;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
It’ll be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of the technologies used by software development teams;
- Programming skills and knowledge of development environments;
- Experience in running/organizing workshops and training sessions will be a plus;
- Professional Project Management/Agile certifications;
In this role, you will:
- Organize, manage and facilitate 1-2 teams simultaneously with other meetings for the team, other important ceremonies, and events;
- Manage multiple smaller projects related to cross-team, cross-product and/or client-specific feature delivery;
- Provide stakeholders with data needed to make decisions on releases;
Also, you will be able:
- Take part in a mentoring program;
- Take part in job interviews and contribute to our team growth;
- Contribute to internal knowledge base and development processes;
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries;
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result;
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team;
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
Thank you for your application and desire to join SOFTSWISS! Our Talent Acquisition team will review it and contact you if your qualifications match our needs for this role.
Meanwhile, we encourage you to learn more about our company: visit our website and follow us on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram). If you are not selected for this position, we encourage you to watch SOFTSWISS Careers as we constantly grow and add new roles."Go Home