We are looking for a Project Manager with 5+ years of commercial experience to join our Systems Engineers team.
SOFTSWISS is a top company focused on the iGaming industry, providing an umbrella solution for large gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sportsbook Platform, Affiliate Engine, and casino games under the BGaming brand.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – foundation year
- 800+ people in the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
We invite you to take the challenge and join our team of Systems Engineers, the IT heart of the company. It makes the DevOps magic works, serves all the products’ development teams, manages production infrastructure, implements rich monitoring, consulting the company’s clients, and so on. Our Systems Engineers team produces high-class service with a focus on security and reliability. The company’s business operates 24/7 and requires keen eyes on the IT processes.
The team is in the continuous process of the tools and practices improvements. It’s always answering the development teams’ and clients’ needs. Our current stack:
We are a team of 7 experts with an ambitious plan to grow twice the next half year. We are Agile-oriented and use the Kanban framework in the lifecycle of our operations. We solve the most complex technical challenges, helping the development teams deliver the best products.
- 5+ years experience working as dedicated Project Manager in a software development company
- Experience of work with Systems Engineers (DevOps)
- Good knowledge of servant leadership principles, natural skills in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, increasing transparency and empowerment
- Experienced in Agile approaches, e.g. Kanban
- Excellent communication skills in Russian/English, good presentation skills
It’ll be nice if you have
- Knowledge of the technologies used by software development or systems engineers teams
- Programming skills and knowledge of Linux-like operating systems
- Experience in building and managing international teams
In this role, you will
- Manage the Systems Engineers team, distribute the activities
- Communicating with other teams on incoming tasks, clarifying requirements
- Support the Agile practices, provide planning and road-mapping
- Providing support to the team with a servant leadership style and leading by example
- Provide stakeholders with data needed to make decisions on products development planning
- Maintaining the tools supporting the team’s processes (Youtrack, Jira, Confluence, Reports, and Charts)
Also, you will be able
- Take part in job interviews and contribute to our team growth
- Contribute to internal knowledge base and development processes
What we offer
- Possibility to work in the co-working office space or remotely (outside the country as well)
- Relocate options with company support
- All Sports program compensation
- Extended medical insurance program
- Office located nearby subway with own secure parking
- Salary is above the market level
- Top hardware and additional equipment provided
- Free English lessons
- 4 paid sick days, 1 day off and 20 workdays vacation
- Referral program
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
If you are passionate about delivering high-quality service, self-motivated and positive-thinking person, don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to you contributing to our Systems Engineers team’s success and hope you’re excited about this job opportunity!
Your application for Senior Project Manager submitted successfully.