Promo Manager (Game Aggregator)
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SOFTSWISS is based in Belarus, where it counts 1500+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
About the product:
SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator is a solution for online casino websites that allows them to acquire gaming content from a number of game producers through one integration.
There are two ways for a casino to get games: they have to work either directly with the producers or with their partners – game aggregators. The second option is a common practice since the casino’s one-time effort to integrate into the game aggregator pays off with thousands of games becoming available at once.
Currently, we provide games for over 300 domains. To date, our portfolio consists of over 60 game vendors that are available through the Game Aggregator. In total it’s more than 10,000 games to choose from. But it’s not about the size – it’s about the quality and stability of our software.
- Maintain the calendar of marketing activities of partners in Confluence and Telegram Channel; provide coordination and maintenance of individual promo for customers with game providers.
- Analyse the marginality of the assigned partners and maintain of the calendar of marketing activities of partners and clients (maximising our company’s marginality) based on it, coordinate and maintain individual or network promos.
- Analyse the dynamics of indicators for assigned partners and making suggestions on maximising of profit for an assigned partner.
- Be responsible for managing Promo Tool, set up demos with the clients and show the benefits of it as well as the way how to use it more effectively.
- Help the clients to set up a tournament in the BO, help with the issues that might arise during it (report the issues to the relevant teams to fix if necessary), communicate with the clients on the Promo Tool, answer all the questions they might have on it (operational work on supporting the Promo Tool and handling the issues the clients facing using it).
- Agree on streamers deductions with the Game Providers.
- Agree and arrange branded games, exclusive releases with the Game Providers.
- Participate in the process of forming the concept of product development (brainstorming with the Product Team and bring ideas to enhance Promo Tool as well as bring ideas to implement features based on the clients’ feedbacks.
- English Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate.
- Analytical thinking.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Experience in working with the documents (Foreign Trade Agreements, Invoices etc.) will be a plus.
- Experience in working with PowerBI, Tableau etc. will be a plus.
- Experience as an Account Manager or Promo / Retention Manager experience will be a plus.
- Experience with analytics systems will be a plus.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year.
- Sports program compensation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior Promo Manager (Game Aggregator) submitted successfully.