PSP Financial Manager
We are FinTech startup orientated on iGaming clients. We are part of our big family – SOFTSWISS.
FinTeqHub is a PCI DSS certified product for online businesses that provides access to integrations with various payment systems through a single platform. The application allows businesses to create and manage requests for financial transactions, set up processing rules, and provide analytical summaries of financial flows.Here at FinTeqHub we are rethinking the concept of payment gateway solutions and creating an innovative approach to payment system integration. We make the management of payments processing transparent, stable and flexible.
Our team is a group of professionals with a great experience. We believe in team spirit and people. The company and the team do everything so that like-minded colleagues love their work and achieve high results both in product development and in personal growth.
- Preparation of standard and ad hoc reports on payment solutions for internal and external stakeholders
- Invoice control, settlements control
- Account reconciliations
- Assistance in preparing internal documentation and wiki on payment solutions
- Cooperation with Legal&Compliance, Finance, Payments, Business Development, Support teams
We expect potential candidate to have following experience and skills:
- A degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting or related experience
- Proficient command of English close to native level (B2-C1)
- Organizational skills, ability to adapt, prioritize and work within deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details
- Experience in Financial Analysis / Audit, and experience in Payments is a plus
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work, what matters is the result.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Sports program compensation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
Your application for Senior PSP Financial Manager submitted successfully.Go Home