QA Automation Engineer (JS)
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1200+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
We are looking for a automation QA engineer to work on our Core frontend products that power 100+ casino worldwide. This person should be capable to effectively automate test cases, support test frameworks, create appropriate test documentation, work closely with the the other agile team members.
Join SOFTSWISS to develop and excel the best-in-class Online Casino Platform with the state of art technology and top industry experts!
- Develop, maintain manual and automated tests for Core frontend products;
- Extend and improve test automation frameworks;
- Improve and support CI/CD processes in GitLab CI;
- Create and maintain appropriate QA documentation;
- Document and track defects using TestRail, JIRA and Confluence;
- Report on QA stats, risks and work plans to your team members and product stakeholders;
- Work in the fully agile environment with senior engineers and product managers;
- Communication with BA, PO, Account/Setup managers, internal development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations;
- Strong background with both manual and automated testing tools and processes;
- Ability to write clean, reliable tests that can be easily maintained;
- Proficiency with one or more JS-based frameworks (Cypress, Playwright, Jest, TestCafe, Mocha, etc.);
- Experience UI testing, regression testing, black-box testing, etc.;
- Good knowledge of software testing processes;
- Understanding of Development Lifecycle;
- Experienced in working with management/tracking systems;
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (we use Gitlab);
- Knowing of HTTP principles;
- Good communication skills;
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience in building test solutions from scratch;
- Experience in creating and maintaining test documentation (check-lists, test cases, etc.);
- Knowledge of various software testing techniques and methods, as well as experience applying them;
- Understanding of Git flow;
- Experience in working with logs;
- Experience in load/performance testing;
- Understanding Agile (Scrum) methodologies;
Technologies we use:
- Typescript, Cypress, Playwright, Docker, React, Redux, Storybook, Sentry.
What we offer:Possibility to work in the co-working office space or remotely (outside the country as well)
Relocate options with company support
Salary is above the market level
Top hardware and additional equipment provided
Free English lessons
4 paid sick days, 1 day off and 20 workdays vacation
Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
Your application for Senior QA Automation Engineer (JS) submitted successfully.