SOFTSWISS game aggregator is a solution for online casino websites that allows them to acquire gaming content from a number of game producers through one integration.
There are two ways for a casino to get games: they have to work either directly with the producers or with their partners – game aggregators. The second option is a common practice since the casino’s one-time effort to integrate into the game aggregator pays off with thousands of games becoming available at once.
Currently, we provide games for over 300 domains. To date, our portfolio consists of over 60 game vendors that are available through the Game Aggregator. In total it’s more than 10,000 games to choose from. But it’s not about the size – it’s about the quality and stability of our software.
- Work in a fully agile environment (we’re using Kanban) with senior engineers and business side
- Participate in designing and development of the fault-tolerant, highly available, and optimized solutions
- Monitor and optimize your services in production for excellence
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
- Integration with 3rd party game vendors
- Collaborate with other teams – product, infrastructure, and business
- Participation in code review of other team members, backlog grooming, and retro
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Perfect Go programming skills
- Hands-on experience with data-intensive applications development & performance tuning
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, as well as with non-relational and NoSQL, ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries
- Deep knowledge of data structures, OOP, and algorithms
- Good communication skills
- Practical commercial experience with: RDBMS (e.g. PostgreSQL); Key-value storages (e.g. Redis); Docker, Kubernetes
Nice to have familiarity with:
- Messaging systems (e.g. Apache Kafka)
- TSDB (e.g. Prometheus)
- ELK stack
- Broad technical horizons
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program
Thank you for your application and desire to join SOFTSWISS! Our Talent Acquisition team will review it and contact you if your qualifications match our needs for this role.
Meanwhile, we encourage you to learn more about our company: visit our website and follow us on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram). If you are not selected for this position, we encourage you to watch SOFTSWISS Careers as we constantly grow and add new roles."Go Home