PHP developer (Laravel)
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on software for the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and sports betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include the Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Sportsbook Platform, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, Jackpot Aggregator, as well as Managed Services.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,400+ people at the company
- 600+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 5M+ monthly active players
Our company is engaged in the creation of a Business Portal (ERP system) for internal use by employees, managers, and partners of SOFTSWISS. The portal will support business operations, coordinate work with clients, help manage business-critical data, and provide reporting for data-driven decision-making.
To create and further develop the portal, we require a Senior PHP developer. The developer will be part of an agile team that consists of business analysts, other software engineers, software testers, and designers.
- 5+ years of PHP development experience (we used laravel)
- Knowledge of PHP 7+
- Strong knowledge of OOP
- Ability to evaluate labour costs for tasks, comply with deadlines for completing tasks, and display a problem solving mindset
- Experience with GIT
- Experience in integration with external information systems
- Russian – B2+
- Integration of the Business Portal with third-party services and platforms
- Development of new modules and components for the Business Portal
- Continuous development of the project: optimisation, implementation of new functionality, etc.
It will be an advanatage if the candidate has experience with message broker integrations (Kafka, RabbitMQ) HTML, CSS, JS
- Work in an international IT company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have work hours that overlap with the team
- Transparent salary. The entire salary of the job offer is specified in the contract
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20/26 working days of vacation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large rewards as part of the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who refers a candidate who accepts the offer, and the candidate
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program
Your application for Senior PHP developer (Laravel) submitted successfully.