SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SOFTSWISS is international company, where it counts 1600+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
We invite you to take the challenge and join our team of Online Casino Platform, the leading product of the company. It serves to manage all the online casino processes behind the scene including players, games, payments, bets, bonuses, tournaments, lotteries, and so on. Casino Platform is a Ruby-based high-loaded solution with lots of services and integrations built with a focus on security and stability. While you are reading this text, our web application has successfully processed 120,000 requests in one casino only, by the way, we have more than 100 ones.
The product is in the active product development phase, it’s being actively developed and enhanced with new functionality and features. Our current stack:
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Sidekiq, Redis, WebSockets
- Technologies and Tools: Docker, K8S, MinIO, Vault, Swagger, Dry-rb, Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD
- Monitoring: Datadog, Zabbix, Sentry, Kibana
We are a team of 30+ real experts and fans of their work ready to always support each other. We are Agile-oriented and use the Scrum framework in our product development lifecycle. We are those who are setting trends for other teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of QA processes
- High-level analytical skills and critical thinking
- Experience to effectively troubleshoot and document errors
- Experience working with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum
- Strong attention to detail while being able to multitask
- Prior to working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- English level: Intermediate and higher
It’ll be nice if you have
- Experience with Sentry, Kibana, or other logging/monitoring services
- Prior experience working within cross-functional teams
In this role, you will
- Review functional requirements, technical design documents and provide meaningful feedback
- Work closely with the development team to identify and execute test cases for new and/or existing functionality to ensure they are delivered with the highest quality
- Identify, troubleshoot, and track bugs to resolution
- Follow defined engineering process during the development lifecycle
- Work proactively with the team to resolve issues and meet project goals
- Collaborate with Automation QA team to increase automation test coverage
Also, you will be able
- Execute test automation and interpret results
- Mentor other QA engineers on best practices and processes
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program.
Thank you for your application and desire to join SOFTSWISS! Our Talent Acquisition team will review it and contact you if your qualifications match our needs for this role.
Meanwhile, we encourage you to learn more about our company: visit our website and follow us on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram). If you are not selected for this position, we encourage you to watch SOFTSWISS Careers as we constantly grow and add new roles."Go Home