Senior Ruby-on-Rails Developer (RnD)
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SOFTSWISS is based in Belarus, where it counts 1400+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform and various casino games under BGaming brand.
Our new endeavour is a Data Analytics Platform for the SOFTSWISS product ecosystem. We process terabytes of data on a daily basis, aggregating various player, client, and business-specific indicators and generate reports that drive the constant growth of our business. As demand for analytics increases, we are buildild a new agile team to cover the needs of our products development teams and clients.
Join SoftSwiss to build the best-in class Data Analytics Platform with the state of art technology and industry experts!
- Work in the fully agile environment with senior engineers and product managers
- Participate in designing fault tolerant, highly available and optimized solutions
- Monitor and optimize your services in production for excellence
- Research and develop new technologies and tools
- Collaborate with other teams – product, infrastructure and business
- Perfect Ruby programming skills
- Hands-on experience with data-intensive applications development & performance tuning
- Experience in developing complex solutions from scratch
- Experience with relational databases and SQL, as well as with non-relational and NoSQL
- Deep data structures, OOP, and algorithms knowledge
- Minimum 5-year experience in software development
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Familiarity with ClickHouse and MongoDB
- Experience with Kafka
- Ability to implement space and time-efficient algorithms and understand which one is preferable and when
- Readiness to learn other programming languages (e.g. Golang, Scala)
- Familiarity with SRE practices
- Familiarity with cloud native technologies (e.g. k8s, Helm, Prometheus, Envoy, gRPC)
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program.
Your application for Senior Senior Ruby-on-Rails Developer (RnD) submitted successfully.